Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer in the studio


Here are some of what I have been up to in this nice warm summer.
Must say I love the Berlin summer, so nice not to be trapped inside with air condition 
blasting all day and night because of New York heat and humidity. And not lest 
there are no trouble sharing a bottle of wine with a friend in the park
without getting a fine, that has to be part of a good summer.
This is the wall in my studio as it looked last week.
It's all down now, making room for new work.
there are some close ups after the jump



Death Vessel from a photograph I took at a benefit for participant inc at the Cooper Square Hotel i 2011.
He was back lit in my shot so I have re-imagined his face, I made a small series of these.


Bobby Gillespie



No comments:

Post a Comment