Tuesday, December 6, 2016

it is this flash itself that seduces


This weekend I am in the exhibition it is this flash itself that seduces and 
in Friends With Books: Art Book Fair Berlin, both at 
Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum für Gegenwart in Berlin, it’s free to get in.

The Exhibition is together with Bettina Allamoda, Marc Bijl, Beni Bishchof 
and Brian Kennon. I will have a large fur sculpture and a number of drawings 
stretching over the last cpl of years in the exhibition.

At the Art Book Fair I’m there with my Fluens Forlag. 
I will among my publications bring my three latest books: 
Pale Fire, Natsværmeren & Lyset 1 and 2 and a fortune-teller called Absinthe Stars.

it is this flash itself that seduces
&
 Friends with Books: Art Book Fair Berlin 2016
Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum für Gegenwart

9–11 December 2016
Friday December 9 Reception at 18-20
Saturday December 10 at 11–19
Sunday December 10 at 11–19
Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum für Gegenwart
Invalidenstraße 50–51
10557 Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment