Friday, September 30, 2016

Opslag Nedslag Opening





Yesterdays opening of Opslag Nedslag at the Royal Library was really nice.
The exhibition looks great, it is installed very well.
There are a lot of artist' books by a very eclectic array of Danish artists,
spanning from 1933 till today, most from the last 30 some years.
A lot of books that I had not seen before, 
and enough of them that you could flip through, 
to not be annoyed to just look at covers, 
like it often happens at book exhibitions.
My books was on loan from Niels Starck, he has a very 
impressive and interesting collection of Artist' books, 
it might be the largest private collection in Denmark, 
He is always interesting to talk to about books, 
that was the other highlight of the evening, 
talking to all these artist about the books we make. 

My four books in the exhibition are:
Edderkoppe Hi-Fi (2000)
Milk (2005)
Just Another Diamond Day (2006)
Fun Time (2013)

Fun Time is available in my shop
I might still have a cpl of copies of Diamond Day to sell
I will take a look and if I do I will bring them to the Book Fair on the 28/29 of October
along with the three new books I am trying to get finished in time.
it is free to get in on the two days of the fair.

For the details of location and opening times take a look at the previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment