Monday, May 30, 2016

Approaching the Crystal Ship

Cast No Shadow. 2016. 50 x 40 cm. Oil on canvas.
Tomorrow I am going to Holstebro to set up my exhibition at 
Huset for Kunst & Design formerly The Jens Nielsen & Olivia Holm-Møller Museum.
It is a great building by the architect Exner who had a very fine sense of space an light.
The exhibition is going to be a collection of paintings and sculptures from the last couple of years,
that has not been shown in Denmark before.
I am having fun making one very site specific sculpture that fits the building perfectly.
I will post more when I am there.

Krystalskibet
Opening Friday 3. June at 16-20
3. June – 7. August 2016
Hours:
Friday 12-16
Saturday and Sunday 11-17
Huset For Kunst & Design
Nørrebrogade 1
Holstebro
Denmark





No comments:

Post a Comment