Monday, November 3, 2014

Retrospective and New Work

November’s Veil. 2014. 100x170 cm. Oil and coal on canvas /Acrylic on fabric

This Friday I have two openings.
First one at Danmarks Kunstbibliotek (The Danish Art Libary)
That is an retospective of my books, I have been publishing for 20 years this year.
A selection of the books will be on view.
I have made a new book for the exibition:
Atelier Dage (Studio Days)
The first 30 guests get a copy of new book for free.
The second exhibition is the group show New Works at Galleri Susanne Ottesen
I will have a large drawing and some paintings in the exibition.
I'll post images from both exibitions sometime next week.
  
20 år i kunstnerbogens tjeneste
Jasper Sebastian Stürup - retrospektiv  
Opening 7 November at 16-17 
7 - 28 November  
Danmarks Kunstbibliotek
Nyhavn 2
Copenhagen

New Works 
Group exhibition  
Opening 7 November at 17-19 
7 November - 20 December  
Galleri Susanne Ottesen 
Gothersgade 49
Copenhagen

No comments:

Post a Comment