Saturday, July 26, 2014

In a river the color of lead




At the moment one of the things I am working on are some large drawings.
They are made up of a lot of smaller parts,
some independent drawings and some drawings spanning multiple sheets of paper.
Each part should work in it own right, but off course also as a part of the hole.
I have been trying to find a way to be free from the constrain of paper sizes,
I hate rolls!
This seems to be working for me at the moment, 
when setting out to work I don't know the final size yet,
I like only having a vague feeling of where the work is going,
there will be no death by planning.
It is an extension of the way I have been building up all the motives 
in my drawings for some time now.

After the jump you can see some of the drawings that has not found their place yet.













No comments:

Post a Comment