Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mørket var her først

mørket


I'm listening to my friend Claus Handberg Christensen's album In A Sense
that I made the cover for back in 2008, and thought it would be nice to share it with you,
my physical copies are in storage in New York, so I was looking for where I have the photographs of it, 
and just found some useless ones, so I wont bother you with those, 
but wile looking for them I found this thing we made for a magazine called Mad og Bolig 
back in 2007, I'll share that with you instead.
We were invited to do a page for the magazine, very classic, a poem and artwork working together.
I had totally forgotten that we made it, it is a pleasant discovery. 
I can recommend his two latest books Tak for Mørket Far and Du var usynlig - det var godt - du var der
they are both really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment